We want all of our pupils to feel that they are part of the school and our uniform helps cement that. The school colours are gold and green and these form the basis for our uniform.
From the 17th June 2013 all school uniform is ordered and paid for directly through Marks and Spencers who provide a special website just for this purpose (please note that uniform cannot be ordered in store).
For further information on how to order, and size charts to help you work out what is going to fit (!) please take a look at the ‘M&S Your School Uniform Guide‘.
Please note that the PE shorts will be available to order online in August with Marks and Spencers. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Our school uniform consists of:
- School bottle green sweatshirt or cardigan (with school logo),
- School yellow polo shirt (with school logo) – (optional bottle green polo shirt),
- Grey trousers or grey skirt or grey pinafore
- Yellow or Green striped or checked dress (in warmer weather)
- School bottle green fleece or waterproof jacket (optional)
- White or grey or bottle green socks or tights
- Black shoes
- Yellow t-shirt (with school logo)
- Green shorts
- Black plimsolls or trainers
Please ensure that all items are clearly named as we always end up with lots of lost property!